2020 Featured Subdivisions:
Main Parade Hours (all subdivisions)
• Weekdays – 6:00 – 9:00 pm
• Saturday – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
• Sunday – 1:00 – 6:00 pm
- Weekday touring is less congested than Saturday and Sunday.
- Please be sure to wear shoes that can be easily removed. Most homes require that you remove your shoes or wear shoe coverings.
- Remember that if you have very young children, they may become bored or tired. You are only allowed one visit per location, so you will be unable to leave and return at another time.
- People’s Choice Award voting runs from the opening Saturday, July 11th through Sunday, July 26th. Be sure to vote for one home in each development.
- Smoking, strollers, food, beverages, and pets are not allowed.
- The weather may force the closure of the parade. If it rains after you have started touring and you have not finished your tour, you will receive a rain check.
- $15 for Adults
- $5 for Children 3-12
- Free for Children 2 and under
- Tickets will be available for purchase at each subdivision every day July 11-26, starting 10 minutes before the parade opens and will be available until the parade closes
- Tickets are also available in advance at all branches of First Bank and Trust